When it comes to extreme sports, auto racing is high on the list of adrenaline-inducing activities. Whether you’re watching NASCAR, Formula One or the legendary Dakar Rally, these races are guaranteed to get you sitting on the edge of your seats. While being a spectator in front of a screen or sitting on the sidelines is enough excitement for most, some braver folks may want to fully immerse themselves in the experience. The good news for extreme motorsports fans, is that it’s now possible to go for a spin in a Formula One or tear up the speedway at Daytona.
The National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing, or NASCAR, allows individuals to take the wheel of a high-performance stock car and fly around the same tracks as the professional drivers. For a fee as low as $99.99 you can ride in the passenger seat with a NASCAR professional. Individuals who feel confident about their high-speed driving skills, can take the controls, and drive themselves around the track for a mere $200.
Many companies now offer individuals the opportunity to drive an ex-Formula One car. Companies like Ultimate Driving Tours, that serve countries like Australia, England, and the United States, offer a track experience for $4,990. For a cheaper option you can drive F3, F4, and F5 cars. If driving on your own is too daunting, you can grab a hair-raising ride with a qualified driver.
Join Club Swan and get… more!
Buy and sell your crypto at the best rates and spend them or transfer them to another wallet. You can seamlessly spend your crypto with the Club Swan card anywhere in the world. Everything from one account, on one platform.
- Buy, sell or store 9 different crypto currencies, including: Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Litecoin (LTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Tether (USDT), BAT, Paxos (PAX), USD Coin (USDC) and EOS.
- Low fees from 0.5%*.
- One simple rate for buy and sell. No hidden margin built into our prices.
- Seamlessly spend your crypto with the Club Swan card.
- Turn your crypto into traditional currencies.
- Quick and simple wallet to wallet transfers.
- Free transfers between Club Swan members.*
- 24/7 Customer support.
Club Swan’s flexible account gives you access to multiple traditional currencies, live real time exchange rates, bank transfers and an elegant metal card allowing you to spend in more than 150 currencies around the globe.
- Live traditional currency exchange rates.
- Bank transfer exchange rates typically 4-8% better than high street banks.
- USD, GBP, EUR, CNY, and JPY accounts*.
- Transfer funds in and out of your account with SEPA/SWIFT/Faster Payment/Fed Wire Payments.
- Spend 150+ traditional currencies around the globe with Club Swan card.
- International ATM withdrawals.
- Daily ATM withdrawal limit $1,500.
- High account limits.
- Free transfers between Club Swan members*.
- FCA regulated for your peace of mind**.
- 24/7 Customer support.
Save precious time and money. Use your Club Swan virtual assistant for your travel needs. We also offer personal shopping, VIP event access and unique experiences.
- Save up to 40% on flights and holidays.
- Exclusive negotiated rates on First and Business class airfares.
- Private transfers.
- Luxury car rentals.
- Personal shopping assistant.
- Luxury product procurement.
- Concert tickets.
- Activity experiences.
- Event access.
- VIP dining & restaurant bookings.
- Private event & party coordination.
- 24/7 live chat concierge support.
The legendary Dakar Rally takes place each year in desert in countries like Africa and South America. Next year’s race will be hosted by Saudi Arabia. This race is a test of endurance and speed, traversing some 500 km per day across treacherous terrains including sand dunes, mud, and rocks. Amateur and professional drivers can race against each other in various stages for a period of 10 to 15 days. You can enter in a team or choose to go solo. Anyone over the age of 18 can compete, as long as you have the money to purchase a qualifying vehicle and pay the applicable fees (some vehicle categories require prior experience). The fees are hefty and vary depending on the size of the team and your vehicle of choice. You can expect to pay between $50,000 and $150,000 (excluding the vehicle and travel to get there).
If trundling across the desert is not for you, why not test your skills at the site of the iconic Le Mans 24-hour race, one of the world’s oldest active sports car races in the world. Held in Le Mans, France since 1923, it is considered one of the world’s most prestigious automobile events. Driving a prototype Le Mans, or regular sports car on Circuit Bugatti or the Circuit Maison Blanche, is entirely possible. Rates vary by routes and type of vehicle. Alternatively, you can buy a few laps in a Le Mans car for as little as $50.
Taking on a racing challenge, like the ones mentioned above, may not be for everyone. However, it will certainly be an unforgettable experience. If this is on your to-do list, the Club Swan concierge service can help you arrange one of these incredible adventures.